On the agenda for Tuesdays upcoming council meeting items up for discussion include receiving a petition for the installation of traffic lights on Hwy 17 at Cache Bay as well as:
- a presentation from the Au Chateau regarding the proposed new development.
- a discussion of the More Homes Built Faster Act
- an overview of Public Works winter maintenance operations
- borrowing money from the credit line/operating loan for current expenditures
- discussion on prohibiting overnight parking during the winter in municipal parking lots
- closure of the end of William Street by the Legion to traffic
- a Closed Meeting regarding “personal matters about an identifiable individual, including municipal or local board
and much more!
Council Meeting: Tuesday, January 17, 2023 @ 6:30 PM, COUNCIL CHAMBER, 101-225 Holditch Street, Sturgeon Falls, ON. P2B 1T1